Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog # 2.13 - Process Journal #7

My Partner and I have made a few changes to our original design. Originally we were planning to showing the main character and his girlfriend a few times throughout the film, but in our final film we only showed the main character and his girlfriend once. Besides that, we planned on having a scene where the main characters will be together, but as friends. The main reason why we made those changes was because of the pictures I printed out from the internet. When we got the pictures, we decided to change the design a bit so that it will look nicer with the pictures we have. I think that or final film is much better than or original design. Even though my partner and I made those last minute changes, I think the film still turned out to be as good, if not better than our original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment