Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blog # 2.2 - Design Task

The task for this project is to create a stop motion animation. Everyone will be working in groups of two. Together with my partner, I will create a stop motion animation by following a story line and taking pictures of everything that happens. After taking all the pictures, my partner and I will create the stop motion animation by using Windows Movie Maker. Me and Peteso have discussed ideas that we will want to use. I will like for us to use the song Speak Now by Taylor Swift. The story will be about a couple about to get married. Throughout the story, the female that the groom actually loves will observe everything that goes on in the wedding. In the end, the female will object to the wedding and the groom will end up leaving with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment