Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blog # 2.7 - Process Journal #2

Based on Criteria F (Attitudes in Technology), I will give my partner (Peteso) and I a 6. Peteso and I have been working efficiently in class. As soon as the teacher (Ms. Tomlin) gave us instructions on what to do for the Stop Motion Animation, Peteso and I came up with an idea. For the stop motion animation, we decided to have a potato chip going inside of a bag, and then going back out. Immediately, I grabbed a camera and started taking pictures. After we were done, we downloaded the photos into the computer and started working on the video. Since there was not enough time and the computer was constantly freezing, Peteso and I were not able to finish. Next Wednesday, during Design Technology, Peteso and I (as well as the rest of the class) will have an opportunity to finish the stop motion animation. Besides working well during class, Peteso and I have contacted each other multiple times outside of school. We text messaged each other and have written to each other on Facebook. I think the Peteso and I work good together, but we can improve on working at a faster paste. Overall, I think that Peteso and I are doing a good a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment